The Kipkeino Kids Club aims to enhance the lives of young girls and boys in Kenya through sports and responsible outdoor activities. We intend to introduce kids to new sports, provide regular sports lessons, organize youth sports competitions and community sports programs, especially sports programs for street kids in an effort to try to get them off the streets and back to society.
We believe that physical activity and sports are the best way to interact with kids, promote healthy living, nurture sportsmanship, discipline, teamwork and self-confidence, and ultimately to create opportunities for mentorship.
What We Do:
- We provide sports related camps for youth during school holidays
- Camping and outdoor activities for school scout troops
- Coaching and regular sports lessons
- Regular sports competitions for youth
- Sports for street kids
- Mentorship programs and community service
- The annual Phyllis Keino Fun Run
To visit, volunteer or to donate to our kids sports programs, please email Robert Keino at firstname.lastname@example.org or see our contacts page for more information.